The City of Lafayette has a position available for a Water Distribution Crew Leader!
This is a full time, permanent, 1st shift position with benefits. Candidates should have a high school diploma, or GED equivalent.
Other job requirements include:
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, and ability to obtain a CDL
- Experience in the operation of tools & equipment
- Must be able to work in all types of weather & conditions
- Knowledge of water distribution system repair & maintenance principles
- Ability to read & write
- Must have reliable means of transportation
- Candidates must submit to physical exam and drug screening
Starting salary $15.07 per hour
Applications are available on our website at http://cityoflafayettega.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/formEmploymentApplication.pdf
Applications are also available at Lafayette City Hall, located at 207 S. Duke Street, Lafayette, GA 30728. All completed applications should be submitted to this address.
The City of LaFayette is committed to providing all persons with equal access to its services, programs, activities and employment regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status, disability or age.