Queen City lake entrance is located on Round Pond Road just past LaFayette High School. The lake was built as a water reservoir but is open for fishing and several other recreation activities.
Listed below are the ordinances set by the City of LaFayette.
Sec. 16-6. Queen City Lake regulations.
(a) The following regulations shall be observed at Queen City Lake:
(1) All provisions of the state department of natural resources, game and fish commission are to be observed, including limits and quantities of daily catch;
(2) Hours shall be sunrise to sunset;
(3) No alcoholic beverages;
(4) No fishing from the residential areas without permission of property owner:
(5) No littering, all trash to be removed;
(6) Keep off dam and spillways;
(7) No gasoline-powered motors allowed on lake.
(b) The provisions of this section will be enforced by the city police department and the state department of natural resources, game and fish commission.